- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great service!Carl U.
Rick has been working on my cars for over 20 years and has done a great job.Don T.
Parkside Auto is one of Fredonia's most esteemed auto garages. Located next to Fireman's Park in Fredonia it's lot is forever cycling through vehicles in need of repair. We have also seen many municipal vehicles from the county getting serviced here as well. Always friendly and a well maintained building. We have lived directly behind their business for 16 years and have never heard any extra noise or smells like you get from most auto garages. We appreciate having such a nice business so close!Warrie H.
Excellent shop! Always honest and dependable. Rick the owner goes above and beyond and definitely does not try to nickel and dime his customers. Looking for a reliable, honest,fair priced shop?? Here it is!Bradley D.
Knowledgeable and family friendly service .Iza L.
The service at Parkside Auto was superior from all other car repair places that I have been too. I would highly recommend Parkside Auto over any other car repair service. Questions were answered in a professional way. I would not have my auto repairs done at any other facility.Huntz J.